01 July 2011

Hospice Additions

Ok....so most of you know that I have started a charity group for Alive Hospice in Middle Tennessee.  I will be periodically posting info here if you would like to donate yarn or finished project, or would like to knit.  We are very fortunate to have wonderful yarn donations from Haus of Yarn in Nashville, TN.  Please let me know if you are looking for yarn to knit these projects with.  If I have donations I would be glad to get them to you.

I am so excited to say, we are now partnering with Bliss Yarns in Brentwood, TN as well to collect knitted items.

The other wonderful addition is that overflow will go to the Vanderbilt NICu.  I'm thrilled to be able to add this group. Please join me in welcoming them aboard and contributing. 
Thank you so much to all the wonderful women who knit so patients can feel the care and kindness we have to offer.  Please let me know if you would like to participate and check out our Ravelry group online.

http://www.ravelry.com/groups/threads-of-kindness

No comments: