23 April 2011

One Year Ago.....

Ok....so one year ago I started writing here and I'm still doing it.  Hard to believe.  So, is there where I should pen what transpired over the year?  What I have learned over the year?  New people I have met?  Places I have been?  Tears cried, illness, laughter, movies....what?  This is what I know for sure....the last year has been one of learning and growing, meeting so many new and wonderful people, learning to spin and weave, buying more yarn that I need, hugging everyone I could, laughing, traveling.......   I have traveled to Vermont (new state for me), watched the tide come in on Cape Cod, played with my beautiful Godson, held my family close....   I've read new books, seen so many movies, been caught up  in too many TV series and danced......   Life has been good.  THIS has been great year. 

Thank you all for sharing this space with me.  For giving me a forum in which to share with you and for having the patience to look at and read everything I see and think.  Here's to a wonderful 1st birthday and more to come.....

Cheers!!!

No comments: